This square art print from our Photography print collection is now available as a reproduction giclée art print, unframed or framed.
Designed in Australia, made in the USA. Read more about our product information and commonly asked questions below, and please get in touch with our friendly customer care team if you have any questions.
Our art prints are available either as a poster print (unframed) option, or as a framed ready-to-hang option.
- Artwork is printed on acid-free matte finish 175gsm white paper using 12-ink set of colors
- Options of unframed art print (print only) or Framed Art Print with no mat or single mat options, white or black Traditional or Contemporary frame look.
- White 100% wood fiber core mat when select 'With Mat' option
- Arrives with hanging hardware for easy mounting
- Our unframed art prints (which arrived rolled) have a white self border included in the overall dimensions size, ranging from 0.75" to 2" for larger sizes. This border is included in the artwork
- Designed in Australia, and made in the USA.
What is with Mat?
If WITH MAT is selected, there is a single white mat board in the frame.
What is no Mat?
If NO MAT is selected, then the print inside the frame runs edge-to-edge all the way to the frame edge, for a more modern look.
We offer framed art prints in Black or White with two different style to choose from: Contemporary or Traditional. The frames are made from a wood fiber construction.
There is hanging hardware included for easy mounting. Unframed (print only) art prints are shipped rolled in a protective mailer tube.
If WITH MAT is selected, there is a single white mat board in the frame. If NO MAT is selected, then the print inside the frame runs edge-to-edge all the way to the frame edge, for a more modern look. All unframed art prints (which ship rolled) will arrive with a self-white border look, which means a white border included in the artwork as per the image shown above, ranging from 0.75" to 2" inches for larger print sizes.
- 12" x 12" print
- 16" x 16" print
- 18" x 18" print
- 20" x 20" print
- 24" x 24" print
- 12" x 12" size; 14" x 14" x 0.75" no mat, 17" x 17" x 0.75" with mat
- 16" x 16"size; 18" x 18" x 0.75" no mat, 23" x 23" x 0.75" with mat
- 18" x 18" size; 20" x 20" x 0.75" no mat, 25" x 25" x 0.75" with mat
- 20" x 20" size; 22" x 22" x 0.75" no mat, 27" x 27" x 0.75" with mat
- 24" x 24" size; 26" x 26" x 0.75" no mat, 31" x 31" x 0.75" with mat
- 12" x 12" size; 15" x 15" x 0.75" no mat, 18" x 18" x 0.75" with mat
- 16" x 16" size; 19" x 19" x 0.75" no mat, 24" x 24" x 0.75" with mat
- 18" x 18" size; 21" x 21" x 0.75" no mat, 26" x 26" x 0.75" with mat
- 20" x 20" size; 23" x 23" x 0.75" no mat, 28" x 28" x 0.75" with mat
- 24" x 24" size; 27" x 27" x 0.75" no mat, 32" x 32" x 0.75" with mat
We partner with UPS to offer shipping for our Art Prints.
What ship methods do you offer?
All products can be shipped using one of the following standard shipping methods below.
- UPS Ground
- UPS Standard to Canada
You sure do! We will advise your tracking number and carrier info once your order is dispatched. And should you wish to track your order you simply go to the Order Status section under your account. Or email email@example.com and we can happily help you out with any q's you may have.
Once an order is placed, it is usually sent to our warehouse right away, so generally once it is placed, we likely cannot change it as we may have started production! However feel free to email us to check if it is possible to do so. If you ever need to edit your shipping details just let us know as soon as possible so we can update your details if you have not already seen a shipping notification email.
As we custom print and frame to order, please allow 3-5 business days for us to custom print then dispatch out from our USA warehouse.
Due to Covid-19 our shipping partners are experiencing higher than normal volume, please expect an additional few days shipping transit time on top of normal shipping times.
There is a hanging kit included for all framed prints, for easy hanging upon arrival.
All unframed paper art prints will require framing once you receive the mailer tube with rolled art print/s. We recommend when receiving to lay it flat on a clean surface, ideally lay a clean cloth or sheet on a table or clean flat floor. then lay the print down and put another sheet on top - with flat weights, books etc. The print should relax in a day or so so you can put in a frame. We recommend purchasing a frame where the print sits up next to the glass or take to a professional framer who can mount the print for you.
Unsure? Please contact us should you have any q's.
As all items are custom made to order, therefore once an order is placed, it is not possible to be refunded for change of mind.
We will replace or return your item, however, if goods are delivered faulty, or not as clearly described on the website, or are different from a sample shown to you.
On the occasion you have received a damaged or incorrect item, please email us within 24 hours of the delivery of the goods to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description and photos of the damage or issue, and for any damage in transit claims please email us photos of the packaging too (carton or tube) so we can discuss with you. We also need this if we are in turn to make any claim with our shipping partners.
All returns (due to damage or incorrect item that arrived to you) that we have authorized as a return, we will send you a prepaid returns label to send the item back to us, which must be received in original condition and packaging.
Please note, if your return does not meet our Returns Policy it shall be returned to you & you will be liable for the return postage cost. This also is the case for any goods returned to us without pre-authorization and return approval.